2ViewNews

Venezuela’s Government Escalates ‘Bread War’

Venezuela’s government this week threatened to seize bakeries in the latest escalation of the country’s “bread war.” With an economic crisis that has left bread in short supply, the government of embattled President Nicolás Maduro has mandated that bakeries allocate 90 percent of the flour they receive to producing bread, with only the remaining 10 percent…


Venezuela’s Government Escalates ‘Bread War’
Venezuela’s Government Escalates ‘Bread War’

Comments

Loading Facebook Comments ...
Loading Disqus Comments ...